Lemon Grass Grade-A, Essential Oil
Refreshing & Soothing, Helps in Oily Skin, Body Tonic
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when ingested.* It is excellent for the immune system, the lymphatic's, the blood and circulation. It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Ayurvedic medical tradition has long used it to treat cholera and fevers.
- Overall Tonic to The Body System on Internal Consumption
- Refreshing and Soothing
- Balances Oily Skin Problem
- Lemon Grass Essential Oil can be used in multiple ways like in Diffuser, Bath, Massage oil, Creme, Cooking, Disinfectant, Shampoo, Conditioner, Aromatherapy, Room Freshener, Inhalations, etc.
- Freshen up a damp or musky bathroom with its bright, sweet fragrance
- Massage after workouts, sports, or just a long and busy day.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Diffusing in your workout room will bring an uplifting, crisp and grassy aroma
- Use to flavor main courses & meat dishes to promote healthy digestion.
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon flexuosus|
|APPLICATIONS||Aromatic, Topical, Internal|
|PLANT PART USED||Leaf|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Aromatic Description||Herbaceous, grassy, slightly bitter|
|Principal Constituents||Citral, myrcene, citronellol, dipentene|
Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiseptic, Carminative, Tonic, Astringent, Stimulant, Diuretic, Diaphoretic, Insecticidal
|Mix well with||Bergamot, rosemary, lavender, juniper, pine, rosewood & few more|
- Topical: Face/Body: Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Massage: Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
- Bathing: Add 8-10 drops in bucket.
- Aromatic: Diffusion; Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Inhalation; Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/etc.
- Spray: Add 40-50 drops in 100ml water for Disinfectant/Linen/Room Spray.
- Internal: Dilute 1 drop in half glass (120ml) of water.
- Dilution: Can dilute in any base/carrier oil. Recommended to dilute with Core & Pure Maestro Base Oil for maximised result
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, use to flavor main courses & meat dishes to promote healthy digestion. Overall Tonic to The Body System on Internal Consumption.
Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when ingested.* It is excellent for the immune system, the lymphatic's, the blood and circulation. It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits.
Yes, Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in Massage therapy & Aromatherapy. Ayurvedic medical tradition has long used it to treat cholera and fevers. Overall, lemongrass in moderation appears to be safe.
Organic lemongrass essential oil has purifying properties which make it perfect for skincare. These properties help to remove impurities, detoxify the skin and leave it feeling clean and clear.
Mix a few drops of the oil into two tablespoons of a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, almond oil, or jojoba oil. Lemongrass is great at reducing the inflammation in your muscles and helping them to feel relaxed and rejuvenated. You can use this massage for any reason, even if your muscles feel fine.
Lemongrass is a rich source of flavonoids and phenolic compounds, which contain antioxidants. It's also an effective antibacterial and antifungal agent that contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Lemongrass contains quercetin, a flavonoid known for having antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
You May Also Like
LAVENDER Grade-A, Essential Oil
Relaxing & Calming, Excellent Skin Lightening Oil, Prevents Scars & Stretch Marks
CELL-O-LITE Body Massage Oil - 50ml
Anti-Cellulite, Toning and Firming Oil for Youthful Appearance
Amazing product. Good for internal consumption.
I use lemongrass oil in my tea and it feel like amazing taste.
Amezing product 🌸