Lavender Grade-A, Essential Oil
Relaxing & Calming, Excellent Skin Lightening Oil, Prevents Scars & Stretch Marks
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its versatile uses. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. It is a must have oil to keep on hand at all times. If you are tired and stressed out, it will relax you. If you are depressed, it will uplift you. If you are angry or hypertensive, it will calm you. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
- Soothes Skin Irritation. Used On Burns, Wounds, Rashes, Sun-damaged Skin
- Relaxing And Calming
- Reduces Anxious Feeling On Internal Consumption
- Prevents Scars, Stretch Marks
- Lavender Essential Oil can be used in multiple ways like in Diffuser, Bath, Massage oil, Creme, Food, Sprayer, Inhalations, Laundry, etc.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations
Applications: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Plant Part used: Flower
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aromatic Description: Floral, sweet, herbal
Energy: Slightly cooling, neutral
Principal Constituents: Linalol, linalyl acetate, geranyle, pinene,
Therapeutic Properties: Diuretic, Antispasmodic, Carminative, Antiseptic, Stimulant, Balancing
Power: On an average, 70 Times more powerful than herb
Mix well with: All oils especially Citrus, geranium, rose, neroli, clove, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage & few more
- Topical: Face/Body: Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Massage: Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
- Bathing: Add 8-10 drops in bucket.
- Aromatic: Diffusion; Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Inhalation; Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/etc.
- Spray: Add 40-50 drops in 100ml water for Disinfectant/Linen/Room Spray.
- Internal: Dilute 1 drop in half glass (120ml) of water.
- Dilution: Can dilute in any base/carrier oil. Recommended to dilute with Core & Pure Maestro Base Oil for maximised result
You May Also Like
₹ 895.00 ₹ 875.00
Anti-Cellulite, Toning and Firming Oil for Youthful Appearance